I'm working with a fast evolving sports tech brand who're looking for a Designer to join the team.
You'd be working really closely with the Head of Design, taking ownership on projects from concept to execution across multiple touchpoints - social, digital, packaging, branding & marketing collateral.
* Work on print, brand & identity projects from concept & design development to technical information packs & final artwork execution
* Extensive work on social media campaigns, so knowledge and a passion for this is essential. Any experience/examples of motion design will be a massive advantage
* Present concepts & ideas to colleagues whilst confidently communicating the design rationale & technical aspects of a project
Skills & Experience
* A designer with both creative and technical mindset, that can tackle a diverse set of design challenges
* Ability to tell a compelling story & communicate it via a broad range of digital & print-based outputs
* Strong design & visualisation skills including typography & layout, & a passion for visual design across a breadth of media
* Ability to present work in a clear, confident & engaging way
* Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design & interactive tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), alongside ability to design in more simple formats like PowerPoint
* Experience in video or animation (After Effects) is a big plus
* Strong team spirit, can-do attitude, self-motivation, not afraid to roll-up your sleeves & do whatever it takes to get a job done
* Passion for learning & experimenting with new methods to deliver design solutions
Salary & Location
* East London - 3 days a week in the office
To hear more about this role please share your most recent portfolio & CV via the link below.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Edwina Wickham