Head of Design - Online Video Platform - £45,000 - £55,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Head of Design - The Company
The company is an exciting, fast growing start up based in Liverpool Street that aims to bring an exciting new video platform onto an international platform. Through their platform you can engage with others in a virtual space and globalise a community of people.
Head of Design - Your Role
As the Head of Design you will be in charge of the creative direction of the company, developing the brands design plan and ensuring the brands values are properly communicated consistently throughout products, marketing campaigns and social media. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to develop the brands communication strategy and work to ensure a user-centric experience.
Head of Design - Your Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for producing a clear roadmap for the design team while leading and mentoring the rest of the design team.
* Ensuring internal processes and deadlines are well defined and attainable
* Communicating your work and goals to other teams in the business such as marketing and engineering
* Work in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment, managing several projects at once and ensuring on time delivery to the highest quality
* Conducting user research and interviews to gain up to date market feedback in order to ensure the brands products and market perception are corresponding to the main brand aims and values
Head of Design - Your Skills
* Strong visual skills, creative thinking and design background. Detail-oriented, always striving for quality and consistency
* Strong portfolio including product design, branding and visual communication projects
* Proficiency in interface design tools and prototyping tools
* Ability to think and design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent brand ecosystem and user experience. You have a user-centred and data-driven approach to design
* Experience working within a technology business, collaborating and influencing multiple multidisciplinary teams including engineers, marketers, sales and business professionals
* Experience leading and developing cross-functional teams
* Able to talk confidently and intelligently about design, motivate your team and explain your choices to non-designers, getting everyone excited about the plans along the way
* Advanced experience in product design
* Advanced experience in branding
* Advanced experience with user research and testing
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation with online platforms. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using the latest technologies while working as part of a relaxed and creative team, with the autonomy to direct the design process as you see fit.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!