Are you a conceptual Graphic Designer who is always looking for different ways to express yourself creatively? Then I have a unique and exciting opportunity for you!
A luxury rug company is looking for a talented designer who can conceptualise and create exceptional patterns to be incorporated into the new collection pieces. This is a broad role in a small team so if you're looking for responsibility and to gain unique experience then this could be the perfect role for you.
The main responsibilities will be:
* Maintaining and developing the brand's handwriting.
* Overseeing a Junior Artworker
* Creating the bi-annual 'couture' collections, the high concept flagship collections for the brand, alongside two more commercially focused collections annually (4 in total).
* Generating multi collection concepts and designs for licensing partners.
* Responding to briefs and customer profiles
* Speculatively pitching concepts that fit the partner being approached.
* Oversee the creative direction of the brand, from product to artwork, signage as well as photo shoots.
Don't worry textile experience isn't necessary but is an advantage! However experience of working for either luxury brands and/or luxury fashion brands, while demonstrating great pattern design is essential.
This is a freelance role but will be an ongoing relationship that will be working on new projects over the year. Day rate is £250
If you are the right person for this amazing opportunity then please send your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Katie Clement