Job Title: Social Digital Designer
We have partnered with the UK’s largest publication business and are looking for a social digital designer to come in and help drive their social media presence and produce top tier graphic and video content.
- Creating visual designs that effectively communicate concepts and brand identity
- Finding design solutions that will make our audience stop and engage, compared to their competitors
- Interpreting and responding to creative briefs from concept to execution that are social first
- Working closely with the Social Media Manager and Creative Strategist to evolve their design and execution
- Creating content for both organic, boosted and paid formats
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years of experience in a digital design role
- Good knowledge of social media design trends and approaches across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok and IGTV
- Excellent understanding of creating content for social media in multiple formats
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions
- Reactive and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills with the ability to sell design ideas to wider teams or collaborators
- The ability to lead a project from concept through to artworking and completion
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- High street discounts
- Hybrid working
Location: Canary Wharf, London (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £35k
Please apply with your portfolio and CV.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me: email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-onwuta/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees.
For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Jennifer Onwuta