I am on the hunt for an outstanding Conceptual Designer keen to create memorable work for a leading London-based Creative Agency who specialise in FMCG. You need to be able to produce top work from initial brief right through to outcome, exploring ideas and displaying your work in an appealing way, across all platforms.
You need to be confident presenting your own ideas and open to new ideas and creative ways to solve clients' business problems and be able to take risks on briefs with tight deadlines.
The basic skills you need:
* Be proficient in the adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
* A portfolio that shows design work for digital channels (Email, websites & social posts)
* A portfolio showing print design (Specifically OOH, Instore & Display)
* A collaborative mindset, you need to be able to work effectively within the team consisting of Motion Designers, Copywriters, Designers, Art Directors, and Developers
What's in it for you??
* Hybrid working pattern (One day in office each week; the other four days are your choice)
* Charity Opportunities
* 2 work social events a year
* Healthcare cash
* Fantastic training opportunities
£30,000 - £35,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Georgie Sykes