ROLE: Designer/Junior Art Director
Fabulous opportunity to work with a global healthcare agency
- Working across a range of brand campaigns and pitches
- Work across print, digital, social and motion
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Visualise concepts through scamps or rough mock ups
Skills & Experience
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- After Effects / Cinema 4D skills are a plus.
- Highly creative yet strategic thinking
- Multi-disciplined and able to execute your ideas across any medium - Print, Motion, Digital
- and social media.
- Understanding of digital media environment opportunities
- A passion for all things creative and advertising
- Resilience to keep going in a fast paced environment
- Strives for excellence
- Can do attitude
- Approachable and personable
- Builds rapport and is able to quickly establish excellent working relationships
Salary & Benefits
- £30-35k pa
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Enhanced maternity/paternity (after qualifying period)
Location: Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.