My client are global leaders in Marketing and Communications are looking for a pro-active, strong team player to join their exciting team as a designer to elevate the calibre of visual design across POSM (2D & 3D).
* Consider all retail channels and market types. ( Emerging developing & developed)
* Leverage all POSM data gathered via streamline for improvement and efficiency.
* Meet the success measures set by the client.
* To be validated via Shopper Science Lab testing. ( When required)
* Are fit for purpose for release to the Cybrarian (PDFs, tech specs, cutter guides, artwork, etc.)
* Ability to clearly and confidently present your work in front of both senior GSK and WLT stakeholders
* Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once
* Ability to delegate work to achieve the best results
* Ability to coach and develop members of the team
* Understand current trends in retail and be curious about how the industry is evolving
* Good planning and organising skills
* Design degree or equivalent experience
* 8-10 years experience in retail or POSM design for manufacturing
* Experience in 3D structural design for POSM display
* Highly skilled in 2D artwork adaption
* Detailed understanding of manufacturing methods
* Experience in managing and collaborating with other designers
* Understand the end-to-end production processes of in-store POSM
* Expertise in Solidworks, Cinema 4D & Adobe Creative Cloud
If you think you tick all the boxes please get in touch with your CV and portfolio asap!
Contact: Hayleigh Head