Design Director - New York - Working with Sports, Fashion, Events and Media!
Major Players are working with a global market leader in sports, fashion, events, and media. An exciting business with a plethora of accounts to work on - huge exposure available across a range or markets.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Design Director with a background in leading, building and creating.
As a Design Director with this exciting agency, you will:
* Be able to lead key properties across all markets and events
* Be the creative representation for the UK market and be confident with teaching how creative works.
* Comfortable working as an active designer & the creative lead in a hands-on approach.
* Be confident with the hiring and onboarding of junior designers.
* Manage, build, and design digital content and events for campaigns.
* Lead the narrative and storytelling across channels.
The Design Director will need:
* To be able to create, lead and manage exciting content for both events and campaigns.
* To be comfortable working in an active player and coach role within the team.
* Agency background is preferred with exposure to ideation, digital, web, print, design mechanicals.
* Extensive portfolio of exciting campaigns across all channels.
* To be able to demonstrate world class creative and design for top of the range brands & properties.
* Experience mentoring, coaching, leading other creatives.
* To be confident in design software including Sketch, Premiere, HTML/CSS and Cinema 4D.
* To be a natural creative at heart with the ability to work across multiple projects.
* To be an autonomous individual that spearhead the creative teams across UK and possibly global.
Location: Onsite working in London.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Joel Witter