Head of Motion - Design Studio - £55,000 - £60,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Head of Motion - The Company
Currently working with a fully independent creative studio that specialise in branding and advertising that are looking to expand their motion team! They have seen rapid growth in recent growth and are now working with global brands across food and drink, FMCG, media, and retail.
Head of Motion - Your Role
They are looking for a highly experienced 3D Motion Designer to both design and produce engaging content that spans across web and social media channels, as well as content for pitches/proposals. The role will also include overseeing junior motion designers and managing project timelines.
Head of Motion - Your Responsibilities
* Design and produce 2D and 3D Motion Graphics and animations for a range of projects when needed
* Support broader art direction for project roadmaps
* Take creative control over all motion graphics output for the agency, managing freelancers where necessary.
* Liaise directly with clients to estimate delivery plans and update on progress
* Liaise with stakeholders and pitch to clients when required
* Manage the Motion team and oversee all design projects
Head of Motion - Your Skills
* Proficiency in After Effects/Premiere, and the Adobe Suite.
* Cinema4D or Maya experience essential
* A portfolio/show reel of commercial design work showing a wide range of clients
* A background working in agency environments.
* Experience managing a team is key
In return you'll be working as part of a dynamic and evolving agency that is expanding heavily at the moment. You'll have endless opportunities to work on land take lead of large scale and innovative projects that have a global reach. The studio offers great benefits on top of a competitive salary and a generous training budget.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sophie Anderson". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org