DEMAND AND SUPPLY PLANNER - VITABIOTICS - BRENT CROSS - PERM - £30,000 - £40,000P/A
Contact: Kate Moss
The UK's fastest growing vitamin company, Vitabiotics, is one of the most dynamic companies in the UK. They have helped define the Vitamins and Minerals (VMS) sector with leading brands such as Osteocare, Pregnacare, Perfectil and Wellwoman to name a few. We are currently looking for a Demand and Supply Planner to join our team!
Day-to-day, you'll take charge of planning and organising the supply of our products through optimising inventory levels for both finished and bulk products, advising on production requirements and ensuring we keep a 'customer-first' approach at all times by sharing valuable business insights.
Your role will lean heavily on your excellent data and reconciliation skills, analysing past performance, monitor and communicate the reliability of product availability with all relevant stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
* Updating forward forecasts on a rolling 12-month horizon for all products, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit taking in to account marketing plan and supply issues
* Supplying Performance Management to agreed KPI's
* Ensuring that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product (OTIF)
* Establishing and maintaining accurate inventory data
- Accurate Raw Materials stock figures
- Accurate FG stock figures
* Improving business processes to ensure timely:
- receipt of raw materials to either UK warehouse or contract manufacturers
- issue of raw materials to contracted production partners
- receipt of finished goods to UK warehouse to meet customer demands
* Developing and maintaining appropriate Supply Chain/Logistics KPIs
* Ensuring all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively
You will need:
* Experience with using SAP Business-1
* At least 2 years experience in a Demand and Supply Planning role