Vitabiotics is widely regarded as the most innovative and fastest growing major vitamin supplement company in the UK. As Britain's No1 vitamin company for specific life stages, Vitabiotics has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Perfectil®, Pregnacare®, Wellman® and Wellwoman.
Day-to-day, you'll take charge of planning and organising the supply of the products through optimising inventory levels for both Finished and bulk products, advising on production requirements and ensuring you keep a 'customer-first' approach at all times by sharing valuable business insights.
Your role will lean heavily on your excellent data and reconciliation skills, analysing past performance and monitoring and communicating the reliability of product availability with all relevant stakeholders.
* Updating forward forecasts on a rolling 12-month horizon for all products, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit taking in to account marketing plan and supply issues.
* Supplying Performance Management to agreed KPI's.
* Ensuring that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product.
* Establishing and maintaining accurate inventory data. Such as Accurate Raw Materials stock figures and Accurate FG stock figures.
* Improving business processes to ensure appropriate receipt of raw materials to either UK warehouse or contract manufacturers issue of raw materials to contracted production partners and receipt of finished goods to UK warehouse to meet customer demands.
* Developing and maintaining appropriate Supply Chain/Logistics KPIs
* Ensuring all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively
* Experience with using SAP Business-1
* At least 2 years experience in a Demand and Supply Planning role
Vitabiotics offers a great range of benefits for its employees, including 24 days holiday not including bank holidays, contributory pension, private health cover, a personal bonus scheme and a company car.
If you are an enthusiastic and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at one of the UK's largest Wellness and Healthcare brands, please contact: Eliz Arken at email@example.com.
Contact: Eliz Arken