Major Players are working exclusively with a leading Integrated Agency who are offering a remote working opportunity for a Data Analytics Manager to join them.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
The opportunity will be working in the highly experienced team of media professionals who are responsible for media across print, OOH, radio, digital, cinema, radio and TV. This agency are offering a completely remote opportunity, for someone who is longing to keep the work life balance on a permanent basis!
We're looking for someone who is driven by data and analytics. Someone who's looking to take on the challenge of ensuring that tagging and analytics are implemented correctly, to help the strategy development of the digital team.
As a Data Analytics Manager for the agency you will be responsible for driving data and analytics to the strategy team.
* You will use the data insights to help improve the agencies digital offerings for clients and to improve the service that they provide
* Delivering an analysis and evaluation on an ongoing basis through initiatives such as heat mapping and A/B testing to maximize performance for the clients
* You will create and deliver solutions for data, analytics, tagging and pro-active in managing clients data
* Develop thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences
* Analyse website journeys to understand visitor behaviour. Using conversion/funnel metrics, develop approaches to improve engagement & conversion through our digital strategies
* Support the wider digital team with any queries
* Have the responsibility for the data, analytics and tagging
* Ability to develop the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the brief on the objectives
* Make recommendations to the wider digital media team from that analysis and evaluation
Due to the technical elements to the role, we're looking for someone who has a proven track record of experience in data analytics.
* You must have experience working in an agency in a very similar role
* Advanced user of analytics - Google, MS Excel, Supermetrics, Google sheets. Google Data Studio
* Experience of Tracking & Tagging DBM
* Passionate about digital making insights driven change
* Ability to educate and evangelise the use of web analytics through the online team
* Work closely with the IA/UX development teams on a project by project basis
* Experience in implementing, maintaining and testing the implementation of web analytics tools
* Proven ability to translate data into actionable insight
* Great communication skills
* Experience in data mining and building predictive models