Major Players are currently working on a very unique opportunity for a D2C (Direct to Consumer) Marketing Manager.
Contact: Shelley Wright
This is a once in a life time opportunity to help launch the leading electric Motorcyle brand into the UK Market. With the electric mobility industry quickly evolving there is no better join thiis VC backed business as it looks to launch into the UK market. The business is currently in stealth mode, gearing up to the launch of the first product and has significant plans for 2021 and beyond! You will be joining a team of experts responsible for manufacturing a classically designed electric motorcycle to the mainstream commuter market!
This is unrivalled opportunity to join become a key figure within a talented team, enjoy share options and implement the marketing strategy of a truly exciting business!
To be considered for the opportunity you must have Direct to Consumer marketing experience. The D2C Marketing Manager will:
* Refine and crucially execute the marketing plan, working alongside the Co-CEO's of the business.
* You will be leading the website development and maintaining ecommerce real estate
* Design and activate social media campaigns across all channels
* Work with partnered PR agencies and brand ambassadors to co-ordinate PR strategy
* Develop, plan and execute marketing campaigns for product launches
* Customer database building and CRM
* Establishing & maintaining brand affiliate relationships and activity
* Proven experience in a Direct to Consumer Marketing role, within a D2C company with a high value product category
* Proven track record of implementation/activation of marketing plans across a range of on and offline channels
* Experience in digital marketing across web, social and CRM development
* A clear understanding of marketing channels and processes
* Drive, energy and a desire to take ownership of a marketing plan, with confidence to push boundaries
* Growth mindset, being enthusiastic by the pros of joining an exciting early stage business with lots of potential growth and progression
* Must be a team player - someone who is willing to get stuck in and work together to make the business the best of the best in its field.
If you're looking for a Direct to Consumer Marketing position with an exciting, up and coming business then this could be for you!
Get in touch.