Location: North West London, NW27HF
Start date: Immediate
Vitabiotics, the UK's No1 vitamin company and 4 times winner of Queen's Awards for Enterprise, is widely regarded as the most innovative and fastest growing major vitamin supplement company. As Britain's leading vitamin company for specific life stages, supplying Boots, Holland & Barrett, Superdrug and major grocery accounts, Vitabiotics has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Osteocare®, Perfectil®, Pregnacare®, Wellman® and Wellwoman.
We are currently looking for a Customer Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain department at our office in North West London.
* Ensure that UK major customer service and OTIF levels are achieved and maintained through the timely receipt of finished product.
* Liaising with the in-house Production, Supply and National Accounts department to ensure efficient communication with major customers on supply issues and deliveries.
* Allocating and releasing customer orders and booking in deliveries
* Liaising with customers' supply chain departments on a daily basis, attending team calls as required.
* Arranging transport for deliveries, working alongside the VB warehouse team
* Reporting any shortages to the customer, VB supply and national account managers in a timely fashion
* Supporting the Supply Chain team with any other admin duties
You will need:
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role
* Experience in a Demand/ Supply Chain/Logistics role (preferred)
* Good knowledge and experience using excel
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* General logistics/administration skills
To apply for this role please contact Eliz Arken at email@example.com
Contact: Eliz Arken