We are currently looking for a Customer Supply Planner to join a very exciting Supply Chain department with one of our fantastic clients in North West London.
* Ensure that UK major customer service and OTIF levels are achieved and maintained through the timely receipt of finished product.
* Liaising with the in-house Production, Supply and National Accounts department to ensure efficient communication with major customers on supply issues and deliveries.
* Allocating and releasing customer orders and booking in deliveries
* Liaising with customers' supply chain departments on a daily basis, attending team calls as required.
* Arranging transport for deliveries, working alongside the VB warehouse team
* Reporting any shortages to the customer, VB supply and national account managers in a timely fashion
* Supporting the Supply Chain team with any other admin duties
You will need:
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role
* Experience in a Demand/ Supply Chain/Logistics role (preferred)
* Good knowledge and experience using excel
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* General logistics/administration skills
Contact: Eliz Arken