Customer Success Manager - Fin-Tech start-up - on-going position- Central London
I am looking for a pro-active Customer Success Manager to join a close knit team of like minded individuals within a flourishing, forward thinking fin-tech start up in Central London.
This dynamic start up is developing a ground-breaking product that puts customers at the core. With a rapidly growing user base and exceptional metrics, they are looking for ambitious Customer Success Managers who are ready to commit and help drive the future of this exciting and successful venture.
You will be responsible for:
* Assisting customer queries mainly via email/phone
* Actioning queries using the CS ticketing system
* Capturing feedback both good and bad and analysing how process can be improved
* Exploring technical and legal queries (with support of colleagues)
* Reporting to senior members when required
* Updating internal and external databases
* Develop creative strategies to improve customer service and the support processes
To be a successful Customer Success Manager you will need to have:
* Relevant 1+ year experience
* Be enthusiastic about changing the way people interact with financial services
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* A passion about customer service
* An inquisitive nature - with the desire to understand start-finish
* To be punctual, ambitious and have an urgency to deliver the best possible degree of service standards
* Excellent written and verbal English with an ability to change tone to fit the situation
If this Customer Success Manager role sounds exciting and you're interested to hear more about how you can be part of a fast growing start-up; send you most recent CV via the link below!
Please note; although a temp position, this role requires commitment for a minimum of six months.
Contact: Rob Crisall