As the leader in its field, this well established company has been experiencing profitable growth, consistently over the last 15 years and are continuing to do so. In addition to this, they have expanded into international markets and have a created a number of exciting ventures within their business. They have now turned their attention onto their customer transformation with a conscious move to an engagement strategy for their consumer base. With this new focus, they are now looking for a Customer Loyalty Manager to focus on the customer messaging to drive loyalty.
This is a brand new role within the company. Working within the marketing team, the role requires collaborating with the insights and analytical teams to identify solutions and opportunities for communicating with customers. You will also be responsible for the creation and development of all customer retention communications, making sure that they are in line with the company's marketing principals.
* Building a deep understanding of customers and their drivers and expectations
* Monitoring business retention levels while proposing and testing new solutions
* Using new and emerging technologies to better facilitate customer led retention
* Helping build the customer loyalty roadmap and monitor and report on its progress
You will have previous marketing experience working with B2C consumer marketing with a focus on customer retention and loyalty.
The Customer Loyalty Manager is expected to:
* Have experience using data and insight to target customers
* A good understanding of customer marketing and GDPR
* Have experience of liaising with key stakeholders at all levels
This role is a great opportunity for somebody with a real passion for customer engagement and retention to join a strong and successful business with ambitious plans for further success.
With a great collaborative and positive culture, you will be joining at the start of their next exciting phase.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0207 8457709
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Contact: Rachel Kasujja