CRO & UX Manager
Contact: Kate Bergman
£40,000 - £50,000
This is a truly unique opportunity to play an integral role in one of the UK's largest and fastest growing vitamin supplement companies. The CRO and UX Manager will be vital in driving the evolution of the company's website. You will be responsible for delivering the best ecommerce experience possible by designing and running impactful optimisation programmes. You will also be able to spot opportunities in data which will allow you to create tests and propel the business to their growth targets.
Requirements - CRO and UX Manager
* 5+ years CRO & UX experience
* Proven track record of delivering significant revenue from CRO activity
* Experience developing CRO strategies and roadmaps
* Curious and analytical
* Ability to influence and present to senior stakeholders
* Experience with conversion funnels
* Advanced knowledge with Google Analytics and various CRO tools
* Experience planning, conducting and analysing A/B and MV testing
* Experience with personalisation tools a bonus
If this is the CRO & UX Manager role for you or you want to learn more than please do apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Harry Matthes". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes| DD: 020 78 45 72 76 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Harry Matthes