CRO Manager - Client Side - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Major Players are excited to be working with one of the UK's most well-known brands, a company whose website receives over 100 million page views every month. They've been featured multiple times in The Guardian, The Evening Standard, and The Telegraph. As the CRO Manager, you'll have the desire to lead the field in CRO within the digital industry - plus, you'll get to work in a company that believes in purpose over profit and that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. This employer is very flexible - you'll never have to pretend you don't have a family or other commitments.
CRO Manager - Responsibilities
* Set the CRO strategy
* Create, implement and manage a testing framework including the metrics and data
* Conceive and run creative UX tests to continually improve CTR
* Work with Product and Tech teams to deliver the tests combined with "self service" changes that you can make without Tech involvement
* Work with the data science team to implement predictive analytics to support
* Proactively identify problems with the conversion through quantitative and qualitative research
* Identification and implementation of CRO software tools
* Daily analysis and reporting to evaluate conversion experiment performance
* Hire and manage a team over time
* Keeping the wider organisation up-to-date with trends in CRO
CRO Manager - Requirements
* CRO experience and a passion for being the best
* Interest in User Experience, design and data
* A fail fast mentality - removing failed experiments and focusing on incremental gain
* Previous exposure with A/B testing and analytics software
* A strong sense of entrepreneurship - you will be responsible for ensuring that your channel delivers on success metrics
* A genuine curiosity for data insights, a working knowledge of some appropriate tools
* Time management skills - you will the owner of your own channel and will be required to structure your work week accordingly
If you want to work in a company that's grown steadily and sustainably since its inception, and where there's a collaborative and flexible work environment, then please apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "ED DAVIDSON"
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!