Major Players is working with a huge global creative agency that stand up for individuality and actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference is valued and leveraged to achieve their vision.
They are currently looking for a senior CRM Strategist to come on board to creative transformative customer experiences, with an initial focus on our global automotive client.
This role requires you to be in the London office twice a week ideally.
* Create empathetic and precise brand experiences that engage customers at the right moment in a human way
* Gain a deep understanding of brand and audience and be the champion of both through all work
* Add value to the client's brief, where appropriate challenging their thinking, and inspire rich creative propositions that resonate with customers and prospects by drawing on existing insight
* Help creative teams craft beautiful, impactful work and drive innovative thinking
* Facilitate meetings and workshops to support strategic thinking and tactical opportunities
* Strategically build client relationships and trust, and proactively identify business opportunities
* Contribute to our growing thought leadership programme (from short form social content to longer form thought pieces)
* Contribute positively to the agency's new business drive through involvement in pitches
* Manage time appropriately on nominated accounts to realise planned levels of client profitability
* Contribute to a working environment in which diversity, unique perspectives, collaboration, and 'jumping in thrives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience working as a Strategic Planner
* Strong creative judgement and opinion - you will have a portfolio of great creative work and results inspired by your briefs and communications strategy
* Knowledge and understanding of customer journeys across all media and touch points
* An analytical thinker and self-starter with a strong desire to learn
* A passion to deliver exceptional work
* Strong agency experience is ideal
* You will have a track record of getting things done with proven experience of challenging conventions and bringing strategies to life
Contact: India Rose-Fisher