CRM Retention Specialist / Senior Retention Lead - Start Up - London
Contact: Krishna Dayal
£40,000 - £60,000
A life-changing start-up has an exciting opportunity for a CRM Retention Specialist to join the business at what is, such a crucial time. They have invested deeply in making sure they are fully equipped to make a huge difference in today's world from technology to creating an automated-self serve platform.
This role will bring creativity and data to the forefront. If you enjoy making a positive impact every day, knowing that the work you produce will directly help and change the lives of thousands - then this is a job for you.
The CRM Retention Specialist will be responsible for nurturing and reminding contacts of who they are and the services they provide. You will be someone who really enjoys sharing ideas and will draw on your own experiences to bring projects to life.
Responsibilities - CRM Retention Specialist
* Analysis of user journey, using insights to find points where people have been missed of left behind
* You'll be highly organised, ability to priorities tasks, make decisions and build communications
* Set clear goals, track and measure where we are
* Ability to carry on learning on the job
* You will be working cross-functionally across a range of teams, sharing insights to drive growth
* Email marketing, using a platform called Customer.io
* Always taking into consideration the tone of voice when sending out communications
* Improving standard of quality continuously
Requirements - CRM Retention Specialist
Ideally you will have….
* 3 - 5 years' experience in marketing roles, with at least 3 years within CRM
* Proven experience with setting up early customer retention campaigns
* Strong experience in using email marketing tools (e.g. Customer.io)
* Experience in working within a start-up or scale up environment.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.