Major Players are working on a vibrant young company on a mission to help kids learn to read through fun and technology. They aim to use data and technology to positively impact every step of the learning process, maximising the joy of reading, as well as empowering and making educators more efficient. Good children's literature should be easy to access, both at home and in school.
They are looking for a CRM Manager to join the team on their scale up and high growth stage. The products are launched in Norway, the UK, and Denmark, and aiming to continue expanding rapidly to new markets.
They have two main products:
For families: A digital library for families, where parents and kids alike can get
access to a huge range of content, from non-fiction learning to Disney and Marvel classics.
For school: A product targeted at teachers and kids, where teachers can assign reading assignments for their students and support their learning and reading progress.
- Develop CRM strategy across all channels, acting as the CRM champion at the business
- Owning the technical execution of our CRM platform, including the procurement of new products
- Implement a continuous test and learn approach to our CRM strategy to optimise the performance of our campaigns and gain invaluable insights
- Provide regular and insightful updates to key stakeholders around the business of successes, learnings and opportunities
Skills + Experience
- 5+ years of CRM / customer lifecycle marketing experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful large-scale, CRM programmes
- Experience using an ESP or Marketing Automation Platform (e.g. Responsys, Emarsys, Cheetah Mail, Silverpop etc.)
- Exposure to CRM beyond email (eg. SMS and App / Push messaging)
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle / CRM platforms (eg. Segment, Customer.io)
Salary + Perks
Stock option program
Fully Remote (potential to open office in London), Have an office in Sheffield if wanted to go in to meet the team
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan