CRM Manager - Start Up -East London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
CRM Manager - The Company!
A brilliant, innovative company that has used new technology to redefine the face of child care in the modern working world which has profoundly impacted the wellbeing of a million families. Founded in 2016, the company has gone from strength to strength with incredible growth and fantastic publicity, they are now looking for a CRM Manager to continue in their positive trajectory and spearhead excellent customer communication. As a proud equal opportunity employer, the company is supportive of flexible working patterns, and alternative working arrangements.
CRM Manager - The Role!
The company is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to become a resident expert and take the lead on creating world-class CRM capabilities. The CRM Manager will define, and supercharge the customer communications from the ground up, getting to build the perfect system, bringing all the best-practice approaches you've always been dreaming of.
The Company are looking for someone to
- Advocate the best practices and systems to do world class work.
- Be an independent and pro-active force-for-good in the company, and work with product, operational, and marketing teams to align them around your vision.
- Build incredible communications and journeys with your eye on our metrics for re-engagement and retention whilst always trying to maximise the customer LTV prize (we work with some of our customers for months and years so it's more like a marathon than a sprint).
* Building outstanding email and newsletter content, strategy, and schedules working alongside their copywriter and designer
* Getting into the minds and worlds of their customers through research to gain a deep understanding of their needs and how we can best serve them
* Optimising for customer lifetime value and building lasting relationships with their families
* Experience in use of SQL for data segmentation, audience building, and data analysis
* Experience in use of Intercom, Front, and Mailchimp, or equivalents like Campaign Monitor, SendGrid, HubSpot, Zoho, AutoPilot, or ZenDesk
* Experience using and understanding Google Analytics or a similar analytics system
* Experience in building sustainable flows and campaigns to maximize customer retention and satisfaction in a B2C environment
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Tumi Fani-Kayode" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7267 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Tumi Fani-Kayode