CRM Manager - Lifestyle - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£45,000 - £50,000
CRM Manager - The Company
We've partnered exclusively with a super exciting start-up in the travel and lifestyle space to help them with their impressive, continued growth plans. They have a unique business model that's geared around offering amazing and unforgettable trips all around the world; their business is built on bringing people together and powered by strong communities and collaboration. They've already offered their services to nearly 200,000 people in more than 15 countries around the world. Our client wants to change the face of the industry and shake sh*t up. Since their launch 5 years ago, they've achieved 300% year-on-year growth and won a boat-load of awards. Now is the time to pack your bags and join the adventure.
CRM Manager - The Role
Our client is looking for a kick-ass CRM Manager to take the lead on building and executing their CRM strategy in existing and new markets as they continue their ambitious expansion plans. You'll work closely with the Head of Marketing to set up a best-in-class strategy that encompasses highly personalised comms and automatic workflows. Your role will also have you collaborating with the Sales team and leveraging their expertise to support your strategy. The CRM Manager will use data and customer insights to grow email into a major acquisition and retention channel across global markets. There is unlimited scope to incorporate a multi-channel strategy with plenty of room for unique ideas and creativity.
● Planning and delivering the email strategy across Marketing; encouraging new
email sign-ups as well as customer acquisition & retention
● Deciding on the ESP & automation tools, ensuring they work seamlessly across the brand's customer communications
● Ensuring the email & sales enquiry databases are segmented effectively for targeted
and personalised communications
● Running regular A/B tests to optimise comms across all markets
● Working alongside the Customer Experience & Sales team on expanding additional
CRM channels like SMS and Mobile marketing
● Customer journey mapping and maximising commercial opportunities & brand loyalty
● Defining and monitoring key KPIs and reporting key insights back to the business
Skills & Experience
● Over 3+ years CRM experience
● Hands-on experience with ESPS
● Proven experience with segmentation and using customer insights to deliver a
personalised customer experience
● Data-driven and analytical thinker who is comfortable regularly running A/B tests
● A hunger and passion to drive and deliver growth at a phenomenal rate
● Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
● Never-give-up attitude, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up culture
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.