CRM Manager - Entertainment - Clientside - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£45,000 - £55,000
You don't want to miss this one. Extremely exciting role for CRM experts...
CRM Manager - The Company
We've partnered with probably the most famous entertainment brand in the world (don't sue me Carlsberg, it's free advertising for you...) on an extremely exciting brief. Our client is nearing 100 years old and has strong standing in almost every area of entertainment, including film, theatre, video games, live experiences, music, merch and more! They've put their name on countless, successful enterprises and are proud owners of some of the most globally followed entertainment franchises in the .
CRM Manager - The Role
A particularly exciting division of this organisation is looking for an experience CRM Manager to be responsible for the strategy and execution to drive customer engagement, activity and conversion from free to paid membership with responsibility for developing and maintaining a sustainable lifecycle communication stream and continued engagement. You will be tasked wth devising and implementing best-in-class customer retention and acquisition strategies and bringing everything back to a unique, enjoyable customer experience.
- Plan and implement multichannel comms journeys to onboard, engage and retain app and platform users
- Manage numerous campaigns including new user onboarding, product launches, retention and upselling
- Use insights from testing and customer data to optimize marketing comms to achieve business goals and insure user satisfaction
- Collaborate with creative teams on asset development, deployment and testing
- Own the consumer comms roadmap, including channel strategy, content, frequency and automation priorities
Skills & Experience: -
- Extensive experience developing and executing lifecycle campaigns or customer comms programmes
- Significant marketing experience with subscription and or app based business models
- Background in developing customer lifecycle campaigns from messaging and strategy to design and creative requirements
- Strong experience across key digital CRM channels such as email, SMS, push/in-app and more
- History working with ESPs and automation tools such as Braze, Exact Target, Salesforce or Tableau
Stop reading, start applying.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£150k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.