CRM Manager/ Senior Digital Marketing Manager
A truly excellent opportunity to work in a newly created role for the UK's No.1 largest and fastest growing vitamin supplement company, which has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Perfectil, Pregnacare, Wellman and Wellwoman. Vitabiotics is the first and only vitamin company to receive The Queen's Award for Innovation in vitamin research. You will be working on a diverse range of digital and social media projects as we increase our focus in this area.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of managing digital marketing including PPC, SEO, digital advertising and affiliates. You will have excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of delivering results through the above channels.
Key elements of the role:
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
* Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
* Coordinating digital media advertising and affiliates activity.
* Responsible for gathering assets for marketing content.
* Provide insight and feedback on performance of channels, content and campaigns.
* Assist with the managing and monitoring of KPI reports for analysis of content, campaigns and merging trends.
* Assisting with Website performance, and ecomm newsletters
* Development of mobile advertising optimisation & app management
* Coordination with the wider marketing, PR and social media teams
Specific skills/experience required:
* Minimum 2 years digital business related experience
* Ability to interpret and use data to improve content and campaign performance
* An understanding of brand marketing and be able to work cross functionally with those teams
* Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
* A good organiser, with good technical ability
* Excellent written English
* Meticulous attention to detail
* A passion for all things digital
Contact: Eliz Arken