Contact: Krishna Dayal
A leading publication, which started its journey in Manchester is on the lookout for a CRM Manager - Retention.
They now have serval sister papers and are going through a period of growth and change.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for working with the senior members to drive value within their existing supporter base, getting to understand the main factors and trigger points to increase churn.
You will deliver retention in-life, upsell and renewal campaigns for their products, focusing on customer retention and through multi-channel campaigns and analysis (Braze)
These revenue products are subscriptions models therefore you MUST have experience with working on subscriptions.
Responsibilities - CRM Manager - Retention
- Creating, implementing and delivering retention campaigns which includes renewals, upselling and loyalty.
- Working with wider teams such as product, data & insights, creative etc
- Creating and building multi-channel customer journeys using Braze
- Working with Data and Insight teams on testing
- Briefing creative teams
- Reporting and presenting plans to external and internal suppliers
- Campaign analysis, programme reporting
Requirements - CRM Manager
- At least 3+ years of experience delivering marketing campaigns across email, direct mail, social etc
- Must have experience working with recurring subscription products
- ESP experience
- Strategy, project management experience
- Able to assess the performance of each campaign and make changes
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience working with campaign management tools e.g Braze
- Managing external partners and suppliers
Up to £42,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/