A well-known leading publication, which started its journey in Manchester is on the lookout for a CRM Executive.
They now have serval sister papers and are going through a period of growth and change.
The CRM Executive will assist the Retention Manager with the delivery of retention, customer loyalty & in-life strategy for the publications revenue products.
You will work towards retention goals, upselling targets, multi-channel campaigns utilising our research and insights.
The retention team is accountable for meeting shared objectives and financial targets for content subscriptions.
Responsibilities – CRM Executive – Retention
- Assist the Retention Manager to create, plan and deliver multi-channel retention campaigns which includes renewals, upselling, loyalty and conversions.
- Manage the weekly newsletter comms schedule for retention audiences, asking for support from colleagues as needed
- Work with the Retention manager, to deliver multi-channel campaigns and measurable customer journeys.
- Use audience segmentation to target the appropriate audience across the available channels
- Liaising with internal teams, including customer services, creative agency, planning, business management and acquisition on retention initiatives
- Working with Data colleagues to understand the main churn indicators in the customer journey and devise plans to minimise churn
- Optimising self-serve processes within CMT tool (Braze)
- Presenting plans and activity performance to a broad range of stakeholders
- Campaign analysis and reporting internally
Requirements – CRM Executive
- ESP experience is a MUST
- Ability to test and optimise
- Ability to look at insights and help ideate
- Experience with data driven retention activity, ideally across print and/or digital subscriptions
- Experience of using Braze or another CMT (campaign management tool)
- Experience with email html
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of Tableau or similar data reporting tools
Up to £32,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal