CRM EXECUTIVE- Property Tech- £25,000- £28,000
Our client is a property giant with one of the fastest growing websites in the UK- over 40 million visits per month - and a plethora of awards and accolades including one of the Top 10 UK Tech Companies by the Guardian.
Our client is passionate about their employees, highlighted in their incredibly attractive benefits package which includes private health and dental care, birthdays and moving house days off, in house massages, discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary, fantastic training and development, a referral bonus up to £5K and more.
The CRM Executive will be responsible for managing and delivering the entire email campaign process for their clients. Reporting to the Senior CRM Executive, this is a critical role to ensure on-target delivery and revenue growth for this high performing team. The role will be managing the entire email campaign for clients with campaign schedules schedules of up to 100 campaigns per week, ensuring all client requirements are met and campaigns are delivered correctly.
You will have
* Excellent time management/ organisation skills - ability to manage busy campaign schedules and stick to tight deadlines
* Exceptional attention to detail and ability to strictly follow process
* Basic HTML coding skills
* The ability to develop strong customer relationships
* Good written communication skills
* Proficient and willing user of technology
* Problem solver and fast learner
* Self-motivated, "can do", proactive attitude
* High energy approach and willingness to be part of and contribute to a successful business
* It would be a bonus if you have
* Experience coding HTML for email campaigns, including responsive design
* Previous experience working with SFDC
* Knowledge of DreamWeaver and Photoshop
* Experience working with ESPs
* Prior marketing or account management experience - especially within email marketing or an agency context
* Experience with high level data entry and working within strict processes
For more information contact Ed.Davidson@majorplayers.co.uk
Contact: Ed Davidson