CRM Email Marketing Manager- Agency (Global Tech Brand)- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
CRM Email Marketing Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through their editorial mind-set they connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. Delivering this through three simple steps: to think, to make, to optimise. Working with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experience. These teams live and work right at the very heart of the clients' organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
CRM Email Marketing Manager- The Role!
Looking for an experienced CRM/Email Marketing Manager who is passionate about email marketing, online advertising, and analytics, while driving measurable results at a large scale. You will be working onsite with their new client - the world's largest social media site. This person will join the Global Business Marketing team. As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of the client's best products and features for businesses. You will use Salesforce and email through Marketo to drive results.
* Launch and optimize CRM programs, including email campaigns (set up, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring) to drive short-term and long-term results.
* Segment lists based on firmographic data and behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions.
* Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency and scalability.
* Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
* Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
* Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement.
* Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns.
Required skills and experience:
* 7+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility.
* Experience managing a small team a plus.
* Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce is a must.
* Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing and design (CAN-SPAM, subject line testing, ALT tags, image optimization, etc.)
* Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability and sender reputation.
* Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content and email measurement.
* Experience with multivariate test setups to measure incremental value of email campaigns (A/B, engagement, etc.)
* Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
* Strong SQL or similar data skills preferred.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew