CRM Data Executive- Clientside- London (Maternity Cover)
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
£35,000- £40,000 (9-12 months)
CRM Data Executive- The Company!
Major Players is working with a world renowned British auction house, founded way back when in the heart of London. This organisation offers premier auctions and private sales across art, real estate, memorabilia, jewellery, antiques, literature and artefacts.
CRM Data Executive- The Role!
This world famous auction house is looking for a maternity cover CRM Data Executive to join their CRM team. You will be responsible for the targeting of the right audience for all direct marketing in the UK. In doing so, your day to day will include:
* Working with different teams across the business, develop and advise on the best audience targeting for all direct marketing mailings; catalogues, direct mail and e-marketing campaigns
* Coordinate elements of the mailing list production up to the point of delivery
* Execute email marketing campaigns
* Provide targeted data lists to the business to support other business marketing activity
* Work with other team members to understand campaign effectiveness and delivering improvements to their campaigns
* Use your understanding of CRM best practice to suggest innovative ways of improving their CRM capability
To be a successful applicant for this role you will need the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Intelligent and highly motivated individual who is comfortable working with complex data.
* Calm and thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting deadlines.
* Brings passionate expertise to their work.
* Gains satisfaction from providing exceptional client service through continuously and innovatively improving our marketing effectiveness.
* Positive, pragmatic and personable.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Interest in the Arts and the Art business.
* Educated to degree level with a strong analytical and/or numerical/statistical component
* Have at least 3 years relevant work experience in a data driven marketing environment
* Experience of using Campaign Management software, ideally Adobe Campaign or alternatively e.g. Unica, epiphany, Siebel etc
* Experience of e-marketing and email software such as Adobe Campaign, Silverpop, Responsys, Cheetahmail, etc.
* Familiarity with campaign reporting and campaign effectiveness across different channels
* Experienced in manipulating and using large transactional data sets to derive and propose different targeting profiles and strategies
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew