CRM & Consumer Marketing Manager- Music- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Reporting to the Business Development Director, this role comprises of a comprehensive consumer relationship-marketing service to this big name in the music industry and most importantly to their consumers. This role will be working alongside the Senior Commercial Manager and Commercial & Streaming Director who are responsible for growing the value of consumer data through the implementation of strategic group-wide initiatives. You will be located/immersing yourself within the label to ensure the label are meeting strategy and driving revenues & KPI's.
-Develop creative and innovative ways to increase engagement and promote database growth across all label's CRM touchpoints.
-Devise communication strategies for all the labels artists in cycle, utilising new technologies and developments in CRM systems.
-Work closely with the eCommerce & Label Marketing teams to increase CRM driven revenues
-Develop the label's CRM strategy across all channels and the CRM champion.
-Ensure all CRM data is best optimised for segmentation across all channels
- Create inspiring, original, and forward-thinking CRM plans for key artists that nurture our existing fans whilst also acquiring new ones.
- Become competent with all centrally provided CRM systems, technology stack and analytical tools.
- Provide the marketing & digital teams in the labels with an in-depth knowledge of the processes behind data collection and management, as well as the execution of high-quality CRM campaigns.
- Be pro-active to ensure the label are up to date with new CRM systems, technology & trends
- In-depth data analytics to produce monthly performance reports & campaign analysis for both the label and its artists.
- Analysis of the labels on & offline campaigns in order to provide recommendations for the labels marketing & digital teams.
- Be the keeper of their consumer data integrity under the new GDPR and data protection guidelines.
-Proven experience working in CRM, Fashion/Entertainment or in a Digital Agency managing multiple accounts
-Personable and actively emerged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels
-Highly numerate, analytical and results orientated with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
-Aware of current and emerging CRM Communication Technologies & Tools, Data Management Systems, Google Analytics suite, Digital Technologies, CRM in Social Media, and Digital Youth.
-Excellent IT skills including competency across all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
-A strong working knowledge of Google Analytic tools, tracking parameters & analysis.
-Diligent and reliable, capable of managing and delivering on multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard, both autonomously and as part of a team.
-Proven ability to make rational judgements from the available information, by demonstrating an inquisitive and analytical approach.
-Experience of working with CRM systems and delivering qualitative & quantitative analysis
-Very familiar with current issues and music-based trends; stays ahead of the game.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.