Midweight Creative with Video/Animation & Digital skills
Based in Central London with a hybrid WFH available
I am working with a leading beauty brand who is looking for a super Midweight Creative to join a fast-paced, growing creative team. You will drive the brand's online, video and animation assets as well as have the opportunity to work cross-functionally.
The brand is fantastic at working hard to ensure they promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; their teams are as diverse as their customers, and it's this diversity that drives the success.
* Create pixel-perfect assets for all digital aspects of the brand, from animated social and campaign video to digital BAU (web/ads/emails).
* Conceptualise global campaigns to drive digital customer engagement and encourage dialogue.
* Push the boundaries to visualise all 360 aspects.
* Work closely with the Copywriter and Social team to strengthen concepts and build stories.
* Mentor support freelancers and junior creatives when team expands.
* Help create systems and standards that will help the business self-serve materials they need to tell compelling stories and accurately relay the brand in external comms.
* Maintain an awareness of trends in beauty and design and keep inspiring the team.
* Actively participate in the art direction, ideation and shoot concept for the brand under direction of Creative Director.
* 3+ years experience in an in-house/agency role having created jaw-dropping work for either beauty/fitness/fashion/lifestyle brands.
* Demonstrable experience for creating motion and video brand assets.
* Fully competent in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Sketch or XD a bonus not essential.
* Beautiful craft skills with a premium or luxury aesthetic.
* A self-starter with a hunger to get stuck-in. The sky's the limit attitude.
* Commercial yet disruptive mindset.
* Passion and deep understanding for current and upcoming social channels.
* Incredible organisational skills and ability to deliver accurate work on time.
* Shoot art direction skills a bonus not essential.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sophie Tiarks