Our client on the search a conceptual duo to come in and work, developing, presenting and producing integrated multi-channel campaigns for clients in TV & film, digital and other media in the new year. They will also be centrally involved in pitches and new business initiatives for prospective clients, developing ideas both within and outside traditional media channels. If this sounds like something your team would be interested in then please get in touch! Hayleigh.Head@majorplayers.co.uk
- 5 years plus experience working with FMCG/Consumer brands
- An award-wining portfolio that displays a breadth of innovative, integrated, multichannel ideas, predominantly with leading consumer brands and agencies.
- Be conceptually strong across all channels and platforms, from traditional ATL to integrated ideas including websites, blogs and social media campaigns.
- Examples of award-winning work form prominent award shows from the last 3-5 years.
- Experience of developing TV advertising, and/or film content.
- A hunger and enthusiasm for emerging media, using technology and innovation to solve client's business problems
- Be confident handling large budget campaigns, but also finding ways to generate and create cut-through campaigns for smaller clients, on limited budgets.
- Thrive on regularly pitching and presenting ideas to clients and internal agency teams.
- Work to a high standard with other member of the creative department (Designers, UX developers, production teams) showing great communication skills and building strong relationships that allow for the production of great work.
- Have a 'can do,' entrepreneurial attitude to developing campaigns, be proactive in looking for opportunities both within and outside of briefed jobs to make outstanding ideas happen.
- Have excellent skills in design packages: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (Art Director predominately)
- Have already shown strong ambition and progression in their career so far, with a keen desire to grow and progress further within a fast-growing agency.
Contact: Hayleigh Head