Major Players are working with a leading luxury fashion retailer in Central London. Together we are looking for a Creative Studio Manager whose primary focus will be to manage the workflow and delivery of their creative image/ post- production team.
The Studio Manager will:
* Schedule, book and plan retouching resource based on skillset
* Manage and gather feedback from stakeholders
* Support the Senior Manager of Post Production to ensure efficiency of the department
* Liaise with head of departments to tailor resource needs to changing workflow
* Assist with quality control and deliver final image assets.
* Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
The Studio Manager will have:
* 3 years+ experience in a similar role - within luxury fashion
* Great knowledge of photography, retouching or graphic design
* Understanding of the design and print process
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suites
* An understanding of how to manage resource
* Work effectively under pressure
* Great organisation skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison