I am working with a well known tech company who are looking for a Creative Studio Manager to join their team on a fixed term contract, starting in June.This is the perfect opportunity for a Junior Project Manager or Studio Manager to join a dynamic tech company who have endless opportunties. This role involves overseeing creative operations which includes budget forecasting and management, recruitment and resourcing for the creative team and the management of third party suppliers.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Agency or brand experience in a similar role
- Pro active and can do attitude, ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Have managed budgets and forecasting
- Resource management experience
- Have worked with third party suppliers
- Great communications skills
This is the great role for a Junior Project Manager or Studio Manager to join a well known tech company developing your skills and learning from some of the best in the business. You must be IMMEDIATELY available for this position, if you have more than a week's notice your application cannot be considered at this time.
Contact: Rachel Lenihan