ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a globally recognised creative agency.
They believe that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using their unique Inside Intelligence methodology, they build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, their model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
Working in partnership with our client, We’re looking for a superstar Social Strategist to join OLIVER on a permanentbasis.The role would see you working as a social strategist in the UK’s fastest growing planning team, over 50 people strong and counting.Your initial assignment would be a large global client with a portfolio of 6 brands. You’ll be an integral part of thegrowing OLIVER account team. You’ll be the go-to person for social projects and initiatives and will need to bring creative flair,natural curiosity,and social-mediasavvy to the role.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
If you’re an accomplishedplaner, who canget under the skin of the consumer,social/digital channel nuances andbring insight to life and report back on market and consumer issues, then thisis probablythenext step you’ve been lookingfor.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Business Director, the Account Director oversees the on-site Account teams. This role will be primarily based at OLIVER London HQ (Rosebery Avenue). The candidate will be expected to travel to meet clients throughout Europe at times throughout the year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- As a creative strategist, you'll be highly skilled in developing and drivingbrand and channel strategies in acollaborativeway thatwill enable creative teamsto produce engaging and effective content for digital and social channels.
- Working closely witha Social Lead andotherspecialists, you'll develop insight and strategic recommendations toproblem solve, maximisecreativeopportunities and create communication plans to deliver campaign objectivesvia a broader consumer journey. You'll also translate audience insight and knowledge into clear concise creative briefs,adapt, analyse andpresent recommendations.
- You'll be great withprinciples of strategic planning,consumer behaviour, platform specificity,and branYou are passionate about driving new ideas and trends. Have an eye for copy and design.You'll enjoy carrying out research and writing creative briefs, to managingevergreen content, as well aslarge scale projects, leading strategic support to the client services team and presenting articulate thinking to clients and colleagues.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Must be highly capable of crafting compelling briefs and decks grounded in data & insight.
- Must be able to evidence ability to work collaboratively with creative and account teams.
- Must be able to evidencemaking a significant contribution of a stellar social campaign.
- Must be able to demonstrate deep knowledge of social platforms,strategies,and tactics.
- Must be able to communicate with clarity and flair, whether writing, or speaking.
- Will be growing in your ability to facilitate strategic discussions and workshops with clients.
- Ableto think and plan more broadly at an integrated level (e.g.,CRM or Brand) is desirable.
- Experience of working with FMCG/CPG brands is desirable.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Contact: Luke Russo