Have you reached a point in your career when you are ready to step into a Strategist role and have a real influence within a highly Creative environment? Perhaps you are currently working in a Client Services role but have enjoyed shaping pitches and campaigns with your research / insight and now want to specialise as a Strategist?
Our client is an independent agency has gained an industry reputation for creative excellence, delivering national campaigns across varied media channels for a diverse portfolio of clients. They now wish to hire a Strategist work closely to with their highly respected Strategy Director and help drive the agency as it continues to win exciting brand accounts!
You are fascinated by how brands and communications work - by people, behaviour and culture and by the impact of creativity in all its forms. You're connected to trends and conversations in the industry and you have a strong sense of creative and strategic taste.
Your innate curiosity and ability to think critically, conceptually and practically allow you to distil complex situations into actionable plans of attack. You're a collaborator and communicator, comfortable leading conversations, facilitating meetings and presenting your ideas. You're rigorous, logical and creative - and you're looking for an agency environment to grow your experience and skills - and make your mark on.
Hybrid working with 2 days based in Norwich, a youthful city, now emerging as a Creative Hub that is attracting some of the best talent from London, this is a unique environment where you can accomplish career defining, alongside enjoying a genuine Work / Life balance!
Salary: up to £45,000 plus benefits
* Working closely with the Head of Strategy to deliver strategic support across major client accounts.
* Exploring and analysing the contexts to client briefs, mining for consumer and cultural insights, and understanding competitor activity.
* Developing strategic approaches to solve client problems through creativity and communication, and selling those approaches to client.
* Developing brand positioning and narratives that capture the essence of our client's organisations.
* Being an essential part of the creative development process, delivering provocative briefs and providing inspiration to catalyse creative ideas.
* Critically assessing ideas and approaches based on an understanding of effectiveness and insight.
* Presenting creative concepts alongside the create team and acting as a creative champion with clients.
* Collaborating with client services team and external partners to support effective campaign roll-out.
* Day-to-day support of the Head of Strategy.
* Leading strategy on a range of client accounts.
* Providing category, competitor, cultural and creative analysis, and gathering & articulating insights.
* Staying abreast of media, technology and industry development and trends.
* Writing and delivering strategic presentations and documents.
* Developing and delivering creative briefs and supporting the creative teams throughout the development process.
* Supporting account teams on day-to-day strategic tasks across major client accounts.
* Attending new business meetings and developing pitch strategies.
* Creating internal inspiration and trends briefings.
Contact: Joe Faulkner