Our client, an independent creative agency who specialise in branding for a selection of clients within hospitality, real estate, and luxury sectors are on the hunt for a Creative Strategist that can produce compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results.
The ideal candidate will have an unmatched creative thinking ability, with fantastic communication skills and a passion for brands and the strategies behind branding. You can expect to be working closely with the creative and management team, shaping all projects that come through the agency.
What are we looking for?
* Respond energetically and imaginatively to creative briefs
* Re-imagine vision and define purpose for our clients
* Engineer the creative output, from insight to concept & execution
* Execute in-depth research into our clients, their briefs, and their competition
* Identify insights, challenges and opportunities within a project
* Construct creative ideas to feed into the design team
* Enjoy building brand stories, language and writing copy
* Build proposals and write powerful presentations
* Scope projects and form ideas about how a project should be shaped
* Enjoy developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy
* Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions
What's in it for you?
* Flexible working patterns can be discussed.
* To be a part of a close knit, growing agency.
* A fantastic cycle to work scheme.
* Winter and summer parties!
For a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Georgie Sykes