I am working with a leading global creative and media agency, who specialise in social-first advertising, building brands up through digital platforms.
We are looking for a Creative Strategy Director with a notable portfolio containing top-level agency and brand work, to work closely with the Client Partner and Creative Director.
What they are looking for is an experienced strategist who understands the wider strategy, creative and who understands social media and the creative process. You need to be inquisitive, thorough and hold a strong creative streak, helping with research and developing creative strategies that inspire the creative team and tell clients' stories effectively.
The right person will have a blend of rational strategic skills and creative flair, a good knowledge of social platforms, and above all be enthusiastic about working with our teams to deliver exciting work.
* Take the lead when it comes to strategic thinking for an account - addressing problems and producing solutions to increase opportunities for the business.
* Coordinate and lead creative communications planning efforts, delivering an understanding of how creative, media, messaging, and the consumer meet.
* Help to build and update segmentations around audiences, delivering a deep understanding of how segments may change across a region culturally, demographically, and behaviourally.
* Form creative ideas which can develop into larger campaigns and drive brand building and effectiveness over time.
* Manage a team of strategists to across the team.
* Monitor effectiveness and continuously show where we can strategically improve with robust data analysis and visualisation.
* Strong capabilities around managing and presenting to senior client stakeholders
Desirable skills and ex:
* At least 10 + Years of experience within an agency or similar setting
* Experience leading teams and developing junior strategists through leadership, delegation, and mentoring, with a preference for any leadership roles around performance or direct response teams
* Experience and examples of creative and wider strategic thinking, building integrated campaigns working with creative and media teams in either one agency or multi-agency groups.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me by sending your cv and portfolio to email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Georgie Sykes