£ 40,000 - £ 47,000 per year, £40k - 47k per year
Major Players are working with a leading agency looking for an experienced Creative Services Manager with traffic and resource experience.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
The Creative Services Manager will manage the day-to-day workflow of creatives whilst growing and maintaining their existing talent pool.
- Use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
- Have a good understanding of production, logistics and technology projects and providing resource required to support internal teams
- Conduct daily stand ups, communicate with Creative Directors on decisions, run resource meetings and enforce process to ensure most efficient ways of working
- Grow an existing freelance database and constantly be on the look out for new talent
- Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
The Creative Services Manager will have:
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role - resource/traffic/studio or project management
- Experience working across integrated assets
- The ability to pre-empt resource issues and speak with senior members of staff
- Previous experience with trafficking a fast paced and large team
- Work effectively under pressure
- Great organisation skill and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.