I am working with a branding agency that have some amazing fmcg clients and are involved in brand life cycle from strategy to rebranding. This company believes in the power of brand and have a truely collaborative spirit. They are looking for a Creative Resource Manager to join their growing team. This is the ideal role for someone with design or packaging agency in a similar role and is looking to be part of a colloraborative and passionate team.
- Support creative and client services in long and short term resource.
- Advanced planning and forecasting of resource required and maintenance of an up to date roster of available freelancers.
- Assist in the development of project plans.
- Source global 3rd part media and creative services required to execute the project.
- Purchase and IP management of library images and fonts.
Key experience required:
- Experience as a creative resource manager in a design or packaging agency.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Have worked with a large number of freelancers and have good konwledge of IR35.
- Ability to be part of a team and support agency offices and departments.
Contact: Rachel Lenihan