Major Players is working with an industry leading integrated creative agency, who are looking to for a Creative Project Manager to join the production team.
What is the role?
* The Creative PM will manage all digital campaigns which will vary from banner campaigns, small web and builds, through to delivering digital activations.
* The Creative PM will supports the wider creative production team, sharing knowledge and helping where possible
* Reviews production treatments against brief to ensure output is in line with client requirements and expectations
* Able to review creative concepts and provide feedback and suggestions on implementation
* Works with Account Management to scope costs to ensure that enough budget/fee is allocated in production phase
* Negotiates third party costs and agrees delivery plan / timings
What do you need?
* 3-5 years experience of working for a creative agency as a Creative Producer or Project Management.
* Strong digital understanding skills
* Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with both staff and clients, as well as suppliers, directors and other members of staff at all levels.
* The ideal candidate would have already had exposure to delivering a wide range of integrated projects.
So it's a rare and exciting opportunity and if you're interested (or know someone who should be!), please get in touch and drop me a CV by applying below.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar