Major Players are working with an independent East London creative agency who lead in branding, campaigns and digital design. Together we are seeking an experienced Creative Project Manager to work with leading global brands. The Creative Project Manager will provide the day-to day management for client accounts and deliver a quality service, you will be working closely with Creative Directors as part of a quickly growing team.
- Managing multiple clients, some start-ups & some global brands in delivering integrated projects across branding, digital builds, video production and creative campaigns.
- Creating and overseeing project plans including working with budgets, forecasting and resource scheduling for the studio.
- Comfortable ‘getting stuck in’ with a wide range of projects & production
- Responsible for the delivery of projects and production, managing an in-house team of talent and freelancers
- Communicating regularly with clients and representing the studio to external stakeholders
- Efficient with project management tools, bringing more best practice processes into the studio for improvement & adoption
- 3 years+ agency or relevant agency experience
- Integrated campaign experience
- Experience on creative projects as well as websites, production & campaigns desirable
- Ability to put together GanttChart timing plans or similar
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency with a great atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar