I am working with an independent agency based in London who are looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team. This agency is built on generating great stories that create an impact. They are looking for an ambitious Project Manager who has a passion for creative to join their team. This role involves handling briefs from the strategic stage all the way to delivery whilst also being client facing.
There will be an opportunity to not only project manage but produce predominantly within the design space so an interest and experience in this area is key. The person will be involved in design concepting, design brand communications and business pitches.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience:
- Experience in production house or design agency.
- Strong project management experience using different tools
- Experience being client facing and delivering pitches
- A creative flair and passion for what you do
- 3-4 years experience as a project manager/producer
This is an opportunity to work with experienced creatives and production teams well known in the industry and create some facinating and compelling work. If you have a creative flair but have meticulous project mangement skills sto match please do get in touch.
Contact: Rachel Lenihan