Major Players are working with a very stylish and well-regarded restaurant group who are looking for a Creative Project Coordinator to join their marketing team.
* Managing relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external agencies including graphic designers, copywriters, photographers, and print suppliers
* Creating (from photography and video to blog posts and presentations) and collaborating with the marketing team on e-mail campaigns - drafting copy and selecting images
* Supporting the Event Manager by owning the design and creative for guest events
* Assisting the creative design team with all creative aspects of new openings
* Working with the creative design team to continuously elevate brand and design credentials
* Execute the creative design strategy for all company projects - drafting creative briefs and monitoring internal and external materials for consistency and quality
* Managing all day-to-day print requirements and artwork updates
* Keeping creative libraries (image, video, print) in order and looking for innovative solutions to improve them
The ideal candidate will have at least a couple of years' experience in a similar role (marketing, design, creative, project management), either in an agency or client-side. You'll have worked on some good, substantial projects and be comfortable managing your own time and workload.
* Sparky and resourceful
* Organised, focused and proactive
* Fantastic with people - great at building and maintaining relationships, warm and genuinely lovely with everyone
* Resilient - unflustered in a busy environment
* A good planner, able to meet deadlines and manage projects
* Experienced and adept at working with clients (internal and/or external) and creative agencies
* Comfortable and experienced in commissioning printed materials
* Good experience of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), used to juggling email inboxes and calendars, excellent telephone manner
* Creative, curious, with a keen sense of the aesthetic and impeccable attention to detail
* Literary-minded and able to write bits of marketing content - particular about spelling and grammar
* Experienced in Photoshop or other photo editing/management software
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at a Coordinator or Junior Manager level to join a first class marketing team and work on an award-winning brand.
Contact: Stephen Brown