Major Players are working with a global agency located in London - who are looking for a Creative Producer with experience in producing short form video content.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
As a creative producer, you will be an individual who has experience in online and social, as well as live event video production, producing branded content and social campaigns. You will sit within the content team and be involved in all stages of production, helping to manage and oversee projects from the creative concept through to completion.
- You will be reporting into the Head of Content as well as attending and presenting weekly project meetings to ensure all solutions are appropriate and relevant to the client's brief.
- Working with internal account teams, managing the production process from the creative outset through to execution
- You will ensure all clients' needs are heard and understood efficiently, proving clear client communication skills regarding roles, responsibilities, budgets, schedules and status.
- You will be responsible for managing, negotiating and booking internal and external resources
- Develop and manage existing and new freelance talent relationships to ensure the best available talent and pricing.
- You will be responsible for conducting background research, talent, music and stock footage research and content archiving and data transfer management.
- You will manage video logging, conversation and QCing
- You will be responsible for supplier management including briefing, competitive quoting and invoicing alongside arranging all logistics required for projects
- You will be responsible for the creation of meeting presentation, production schedules, shooting schedules and debrief reports alongside creation of monthly internal content reports
- 4+ years video agency experience at a producer level
- Strong project management and communication skills
- A self-starter able to be flexible to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages including Excel and PowerPoint
- Great knowledge of video file formats and file delivery systems
- You will be familiar with video production techniques as well as copywriting experience
- Great knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
- Willing to work unsociable hours when necessary, including evenings and weekends
- Up to speed with the latest cultural trends across social and content platforms
- Previous experience in creative digital VR would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience in producing content surrounding live events or brand experiences would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.