CREATIVE / OPERATIONAL PLANNING MANAGER
£35K - £37K
Are you an Account Manager looking to step up into a more strategic role managing experiential projects?
Major Players have a great Creative Planning Manager position in the North West for an agency who have been creating global event experiences for their clients since 2004! They partner with some of the world's biggest brands across the retail, FMCG, financial, automotive, tech, pharma, hospitality and public sectors. You will be on one of their largest tech giant accounts targeted at a B2B audience.
The Role / Company
This agency produce corporate, public, outdoor, experiential, virtual/hybrid events and exhibitions. They have most of their services and talent in-house allowing a truly 'joined-up' and seamless approach. With content at the heart of the project's scope, the role has exposure to a variety of project deliverables including video production, digital broadcast and CRM.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth creative running of projects and the account as a whole across creative resource planning, creative briefing, creating new opportunities and ensuring knowledge and awareness across the account is communicated to the client.
Based in Cheshire; you will be working on a hybrid basis, with 2 days a week in the office. A 4-day working week is also available.
* Overall responsibility for creative resource planning and management across all workflows
* Working closely with the account's Creative Band Director as the gateway between creative and delivery teams
* Scoping projects to understand how much time is required with the relevant creative resource and ensuring it is correctly budgeted
* Use Microsoft shifts to allocate time to the relevant team members and circulate accordingly
* Working closely with the account team to ensure all projects are appropriately resourced, juggling priorities to ensure deadlines are met
* Leading twice weekly creative resource planning meeting
* Assist in providing clear client feedback so amends can be actioned quickly and effectively
* Remaining a calming influence for the creative team - ensuring multiple projects run through seamlessly, in what can be a challenging environment in terms of timescales and pace
* Linking in with Head of Studio on a regular basis to plan additional resource (including holiday cover) and to also flag when there are gaps in the account's creative teams' capacity to support the core account teams
Skills & Experience
* Highly organised
* Knowledge of creative approval processes and tools
* Knowledge of workflow/project management tools
* Time management
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent communicator
* Excellent understanding of the creative process and account team process
* Creative brief writing
* Attention to detail and team player
Salary & Perks
Location - Flexible hybrid working policy with 2 days in the Cheshire office.
Salary - £35,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
Contact: Clare Murphy