We are looking for a Creative Lead for a world-wide agency that is part of an independent global network, working directly for one of their biggest clients. This client specialises in the sport, lifestyle programming, drink, music and games industry. This agency is always forging new ways for brands to step up to their greatness, and are looking for an experienced and supremely talented writer. Someone who can play a lead role across everything they do.
In a nutshell, the client is looking for:
* An exceptional and insightful writer, who can charm, entertain, provoke and sell in equal measure
* A strategic creative thinker, who can spot the problems and solve them
* A confident people person, who not only sells their ideas persuasively, but can also safeguard the integrity of the brand
* A hands-on creative, hungry to take the step, with the talent and experience to inspire and nurture a team
* A deep understanding of brands and pop culture.
Goes without saying:
* An envy-inducing book, full of great ideas they wish they'd thought of
* Impeccable spelling and grammar, and a meticulous eye for detail
* The grit and determination to create great work
To be considered you need to be able to make a long term impact, aim to leave a mark and create memorable work. You should strive for greatness and never give up while overcoming obstacles to make things happen!
Salary and Location:
£60K - £70K
To hear more about this role please share your most recent portfolio & CV via the link below.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Olivia Barton