Creative Lead, Augmented Reality
London (Hybrid/must be UK based)
Perm or freelance to perm
Our leading tech co specialising in Augmented Reality (AR) is looking for Creative Lead to join the team.
Currently working as a Creative Lead you will be passionate about Augmented Reality and bringing your creative thinking, innovation and hands-on experience to deliver world-class AR solutions for clients. You'll be able to work across multiple projects with global brands simultaneously, confidently own and deliver proposals, taking and also leading the direction whilst being able to work autonomously. You'll conceptualise ideas for new augmented reality campaigns, sketch them out, creating mock-ups and visual storyboards that bring the concepts to life. Collaborate with the wider team, be able to manifest your creative thoughts into pitch winning, world class proposals. You naturally thrive in a fast paced, ideas focused environment, that stretches your thinking and creative output to new levels whilst being comfortable with being hands on with design.
No specific AR experience? We are open to seeing exceptional portfolios showcasing innovative digital design concepts and highly considered visual executions, including any interactive work from VR, Live Event or game studio background, as well as AR.
● Portfolio of creative original ideas and innovative concepts, from scamps through to polished final client facing designs that deliver on client briefs and objectives
● Lead projects and work collaboratively with a studio team to deliver digital output of the highest quality
● Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
● UI / UX design experience is required
● Motion Graphics experience is desirable, but not essential
● High attention to detail and a keen eye for visuals
● Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture
● Experience working in an agency/start-up environment is desirable
● Articulate your creative vision, presenting ideas/treatments to the internal team and clients
● Oversee creative production on projects and provide feedback to the wider team at key stages of the project lifespan, ensuring a high standard of visual execution
● A passion for leading the design of functional, beautiful digital experiences
● Ability to self manage while working across multiple projects to deliver on time and budget
If this sounds like you and a role you would like more information about please don't hesitate to get in touch with a portfolio of relevant work and ideas.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones